- Erev Shabbat services are held every Friday evening at 8:00 pm, followed by an Oneg Shabbat (social hour) with dessert, coffee, and soft drinks.
- Most services on the second Friday of the month are upbeat musical Mizmor Shabbat services with song leader/guitarist Rabbi Ben Shalva.
- Services on the third Friday of the month generally feature a Torah discussion ("Text Messages: Torah for Today") in lieu of a sermon.
- Services on the fourth Friday of the month are "classic" Bet Mishpachah services with traditional cingregational melodies.
- Shabbat Morning Services are held the 2nd and 4th Saturday morning of each month at 10:00 am, and include a Torah reading (on the triennial cycle) and a participatory discussion on the Torah portion followed by a kiddush and buffet lunch.
- Shabbat services are held in the Kay Community Hall, Washington DC Jewish Community Center (DCJCC).
- For more information about specific services and Shabbat candle lighting times, please see the Calendar.
Festival and High Holy Day Services
- In addition to Shabbat services, Bet Mishpachah holds Festival and High Holy Day Services. See our Calendar for upcoming events.
- See D'rashot (sermons) from High Holy Day Services 5774/2013.