Festival and High Holy Day Services
- Erev Shabbat services are held every Friday evening at 8:00 pm, followed by an oneg.
- Shabbat Morning Services are held the 2nd and 4th Saturday morning of each month at 10:00 am, followed by a buffet lunch.
- Shabbat services are held in the Kay Community Hall, Washington DC Jewish Community Center (DCJCC).
- Service leading rotates between our Rabbi and talented service leaders. For more information about specific services, please see the Calendar.
- See Shabbat candle lighting times.
- In addition to Shabbat services, Bet Mishpachah holds Festival and High Holy Day Services. See our Calendar for upcoming events.
- See D'rashot from High Holy Day Services 5773/2012.
- tach'shitim (jewels) is bet mishpachah's wonderful choir. formed as a trio in the late 1980s, the choir now has nine members and has enhanced the beauty of the sabbath, festival, and high holy day services with their music.
Questions?New to the area or our synagogue? We'd love to meet you. Contact us.